Karen Abney – Registrar / Bookkeeper. Karen is a former CPA who has a BA in Business from the University of Alaska in Anchorage. She joined our staff in early 2015.
Lisa Daigle -Lower School Office Co-Manger. Lisa graduated from The University of New England in 1984 with a B.S. in Physical Therapy. She joined our staff in 2005.
Elisabeth Garofalo – Lower School Office Co-Manager.
Matthew Kopans – Director of Community Outreach and Development. Matt holds a Masters Degree in Arts Management from Carnegie Mellon University and a Masters Degree in Performance Studies from the University of Pittsburgh. He joined our staff in 2013.
Jonathan Litts – Facilities Manager & Safety Coordinator. Jonathan received an A.A.S. in Outdoor Recreation Programming from Paul Smith’s College and a B.S. from Lyndon State College in Recreation Resource Management. He joined our staff in 2013.
Sarah Mercier – High School Office Manager. Sarah graduated from Empire State College with a B.S. in Human Development and brings with her 13 years of office administration experience. She joined our staff in 2009.
Julie Niles- Business Manager. Julie holds a B.A. in Liberal Arts from Hamilton College and previously worked as the Managing Editor of a Dow Jones Financial news wire in Washington, D.C. She joined our staff in 2010.
Richard Youmans-Enrollment Director. Richard holds a B.S. in Operations and Supply Chain Management from NC State University and previously worked as a Technology Coach at Northwestern Mutual. He joined our staff in 2014.
- Shawn Atkins – Birchtree Kindergarten Assistant
- Laura Blunt – School Nurse
- Heather Carignan – Handwork Assistant
- Gabrielle Carpenter – Maple Forest Kindergarten Assistant / Forest Kindergarten Aftercare Coordinator
- Carol Christiana – Accompanist
- Susan Conway – Events Coordinator
- Polly Gurnett – Rose Kindergarten Assistant
- Caressa Himoff – School Store Manager
- Camilla Lake – Little Acorns & Children’s Garden Assistant
- Summer Lamb – Forest Kindergarten Cook
- Therese Lesser – Early Childhood Center Aftercare Coordinator
- Jody Rossetti – Morning Glory Kindergarten Assistant
- Linda Stallard – Lower School Aftercare Coordinator
- Ayshea Wild – Grade 1 Afternoon Teacher