Make our wishes come true!
(Where possible, the item links to a version of the item for clarity)
The Forest Kindergarten wishes for:
- 100% wool blankets (used are fine – even with holes in them!)
A metal Wagon with wooden sides and all-terrain wheelsTHANK YOU
- A chef’s knife for the cook (she says any of these would work)
- Sleds for the Forest. Something like this, but anything heavy-duty!
- A new indoor bunny wooden hutch. This one would be the ideal deluxe version. It needs a tray underneath where they live.
The Lower School wishes for:
- 2 brush hand cards and
- an umbrella wood yarn winder and a hand winder for yarn
A professional style paper cutterTHANK YOU!!!
- 12 sd bobbins for the spinning wheel
The Middle School wishes for:
The High School wishes for:
- 6 Room Darkening Curtains to help with plays in the Eurythmy Room
15 Soldering Irons stands for practical artsTHANK YOU!!! 1 flat screen computer monitor for the student “computer lab”THANK YOU!!!
- 1 nice 2 drawer lateral locking file cabinet, wood preferred, metal okay (to create a quiet corner for sick students to rest)
8 block planes for practical artsTHANK YOU!!!
- A Multi-Cultural Reading Library (15 copies of: Persepolis, by Satrapi; The Joy Luck Club, by Tan; American Born Chinese, by Yang; Ceremony, by Silko; Night, by Wiesel; The Healers, by Armah)
For Practical Arts:
- 10 Japanese Saws
- 10 Cross-cut saws
- 7 Hacksaws
- 2 Drill Bit Sets (smaller sizes)
- 15 Diagonal Cutters
- 15 Clay Carving Sets
Last year’s graduating Senior parents generously remodeled the High School Kitchen as a graduation gift to the school. Now the Culinary Club needs to update their tools!
The Culinary Club wishes for:
- Knife Sharpener
- 2 Sheet Pans
- Pyrex 2-Cup Liquid measuring cup
- Pyrex 4-Cup Liquid measuring cup
- 11″ Balloon Whisk
- 2 Cooling Racks
- Silicone Pastry Brush
- 2 Muffin Tins
- Medium Cookie Scoop
- Pot Holders
- Kitchen Towels
- Large Metal Soup Ladel
- Large Wooden Cutting Boards
- 8″ Chef’s Knife