Growing Up Strong:
What if the edge we gave our children was emotional and social well-being?
Greetings from the Admissions office and thank you for your interest in our school.
Arranged on four distinct campuses, we are the only independent school in the region that offers a full Preschool through Grade 12 curriculum. Although our school is small, it is not our size that matters, but the principles upon which our school was founded and the values that inspire and support our curriculum and our work with students. We hold true to the tenets of Waldorf Education while seeking ways in which to evolve and fully prepare our students to achieve their highest human capacity of self-knowledge, self-reliance, and self-assurance.
Our curriculum is intentionally designed to meet students at each developmental stage. We build healthy relationships, provide multiple, experiential and immersive learning opportunities, offer full integration of art, music, and movement into academics, and prepare our students for a rapidly changing world.
Our students understand that they play an integral role in their community and in the world; not asking what they are to be given but what each can contribute in his or her own unique way.
Please explore our website and contact me today to begin a conversation as to how this bountiful education can meet the needs of your child(ren).
Our Admissions Process:
We have an open enrollment policy and accept applications throughout the year.
The steps of our admissions process include:
1. Make an inquiry.
2. Schedule a tour and/or attend an Open Morning.
3. Complete and submit an application and parent questionnaire (a student application and essay is required for students applying for grades 9-12).
4. Submit signed records release form submitted for students entering kindergarten through grade 12.
5. Schedule 1-2 consecutive visiting days with the class (for students enrolling in grades 2-12).
6. Meet (parents and child) for an interview with two teachers for an in-depth discussion of the school’s program and your child’s educational background.
7. Complete the enrollment packet, the tuition contract, and make an initial payment via our online portal.
Please take note: In accordance with NYS law all visiting and accepted students must provide up-to-date vaccination records and a physical examination summary.
To request more information:
Contact the Admissions Office
Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
You can also request more information with this form. In your message, please indicate your child's current grade and school, age and gender. Thank you!